Thursday, September 21, 2006

Let Them Eat Cake

Meyer Lemon Cake

This is the cake I am baking for my own birthday which is today. I will only be making the top most portion of the cake shown in the picture to the left, however it remains a lushiously moist four layered sweet lemon dream.

I made this cake once before...it pretty much takes three days. Tonight is the assembly.

Day 1: Lemon Symple Syrup
Swiss Meringue Buttercream
Meyer Lemon Curd
Candied Meyer Lemon Slices

Day 2:
Meyer Lemon Cakes

Day 3:
Meyer Lemon Cake Assembly









3 comments:

  1. no that looks like an amazing cake! happy birthday..hope you enjoyed it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:55 PM

    Hi Arena - who ate the cake with you? I forgot to tell you thanks for the pictures of the yellow dress --I think I will have to get my magnifying glass out to see the details - Love you & Happy Birthday (again)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:27 PM

    I want some cake.

    ReplyDelete