Hmmm, not sure why it seems like a confession, or a guilty pleasure to confess my feelings. I'm reminded of the 1967 version of Camelot as Lancelot confesses to "Jenny" (Genivere). I love you...god forgive me...but I do.
Then she says..."Then god forgive us both..."
Anyway, the very first time I heard his voice on 101.9 WTMX Chicago...I had a strong reaction. I hated him. I thought he was loud, obnoxious and in your face. His tone turned me off from his message. Now I look back and think...the opposite of love it not hate. It is apathy. I had strong feelings about Adam from the start. Eventually the negative feelings shifted to intrigue.
What would I say if I ever met him? Adam, I have your name on my shoe! Coming from a 32 year-old psychologist...I think this says a lot. Blushing...
Explain to me the whole name on the shoe thing. I'm really not comprehending it...
ReplyDeleteFrom what I can garner about current youth pop culture...if you like some one or have a crush on them, you write their name on your shoe. I do have a few pairs with Adam on them from when I lived in Chicago and listened to Love Line every night on my way to work.
ReplyDeleteDo you names of any other guys on your shoes?
ReplyDelete