I had a lovely lunch with my Aunt Jean and Granma Heasley before I left Illinois. It was very comforting to be with family while volunteering at NIU. In fact, all my aunts were of great comfort. I had a great conversation with my Aunt Kathy on the drive out, stayed with Aunt Jan so got to "process" my NIU days with her. It was really nice to have such support from family and reinforced how wonderful family is.
"I would always hesitate to recommend as a life's companion a young lady with quite such a vivid shade of red hair. Red hair, sir, in my opinion, is dangerous." -J. Wooster
Friday, February 29, 2008
Thanks for Family
I had a lovely lunch with my Aunt Jean and Granma Heasley before I left Illinois. It was very comforting to be with family while volunteering at NIU. In fact, all my aunts were of great comfort. I had a great conversation with my Aunt Kathy on the drive out, stayed with Aunt Jan so got to "process" my NIU days with her. It was really nice to have such support from family and reinforced how wonderful family is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment