This weekend I purchased some objet d' art from local artists. I loved the box for its whimsy, made from a water color painting by Claire Wilson. The necklace is sterling silver and made by a BGSU art student, Ryan Gardner, from the metallurgy art program. I love it for its organic shape and the treasure of the blue/green glass inside.
"I would always hesitate to recommend as a life's companion a young lady with quite such a vivid shade of red hair. Red hair, sir, in my opinion, is dangerous." -J. Wooster
Sunday, September 07, 2008
Supporting Local Art
This weekend I purchased some objet d' art from local artists. I loved the box for its whimsy, made from a water color painting by Claire Wilson. The necklace is sterling silver and made by a BGSU art student, Ryan Gardner, from the metallurgy art program. I love it for its organic shape and the treasure of the blue/green glass inside.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I envy you these are both delightful pieces - I like the box alot and the jewel too -
ReplyDelete