Thursday, February 12, 2009

Sweetness




Here are some sweet treats I am bringing to work tomorrow. (The cupcakes not the cats.) The flavors are strawberry, brownie with butter cream and Peanut butter & Jelly. I am posting this cute pic of the sisters to document how much they have grown.
Have a great Valentine's weekend everyone!

6 comments:

  1. Arena, those cupcakes look delicious! Mmm, I would love to try the PB&J ones. Your kittens are so big now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:20 PM

    Wow! Pasha looks like Georgia, and Nosey looks like Lily! Spooky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Valentines day! the kittens are sweet & I'm sure they would be a lower calorie count than the cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:58 PM

    I want to kidnap them and eat them up they are so cute! and the cupcakes look awesome too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1:33 PM

    You really nneed to post some new photos of the kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look for kitty photos on facebook! I even have a video posted there. Of course you'd have to join...

    ReplyDelete