"I would always hesitate to recommend as a life's companion a young lady with quite such a vivid shade of red hair. Red hair, sir, in my opinion, is dangerous."
-J. Wooster
It was 80 degrees and we never trained in anything warmer than about 55. At mile 7 I got really angry about the heat, at mile 9 I got emotional and started to cry at the people cheering, at mile 11 I thought I might really finish. My total running time minus one bathroom break was 2 hours 35 minutes.
WAy to GO ARENA!!!! I can't believe you did it Be PROUD!
ReplyDeletePS what was your time? anything less than a day is outstanding!
ReplyDeleteIt was 80 degrees and we never trained in anything warmer than about 55. At mile 7 I got really angry about the heat, at mile 9 I got emotional and started to cry at the people cheering, at mile 11 I thought I might really finish. My total running time minus one bathroom break was 2 hours 35 minutes.
ReplyDelete