Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Kind of Weekend I am Thankful For

I think it was the perfect weekend.  Here were the ingredients not necessarily in order:


  • 8 Mile run through some great parts of Tulsa including the "Center of the Universe" and Tulsa's Oldest House.  Kept great company during this run which helped it fly by.
  • NO HOUSE CLEANING!!!! I cleaned house during the week so I could just relax and enjoy the weekend.
  • Thrifting/antiquing with my sister.  We scavenged some of my favorite places.  Mid Town Flea, Silver Screen Vintage and Cheap Thrills to name a few.  
  • Finished off season three of Mad Men.  
  • Breakfast at Blue Dome Diner with good friends Jason and Lisa.  
  • Long nap.
  • Watched a movie.
  • Went to bed early.
  • Had some quality time with my animals.  

Good weekend seem nice and long.  And then I'm ready to face the music on Monday.  It always comes...

1 comment:

  1. For me the best part of a good weekend is no housekeeping- I am amazed at how much I enjoy and look forward to weekends even though I am not working -

    ReplyDelete