Thursday, December 02, 2010

Making Plans

Perhaps it is the cold weather or the holiday excitement in the air, I'm not sure what to attribute this to but I am feeling a new motivation for running. 

Some running friends have helped, we've gone out on some trail runs at night.  Out there in the dark with a sky full of stars the crisp air has been so rejuvenating.  Also, these same friends have put a bug in my ear and as a result here is what I am thinking about doing:

Arbuckles to Ardmore Full Marathon on March 20, 2011 as a training run for....

Lake McMurtrey 50k Trail Race

I've ordered the following items for rehab:



Will be recommiting to yoga and weeknight runs. 

Also plan to pick up this little number tomorrow night!  It is the Garmin Forerunner 110.




Happy Trails 


2 comments:

  1. What an awesome post!! Has me stoked to step up the training.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arena, the Garmin thing looks very cool - but as a non runner (NON-SPEAKER NON-READER, NON-WALKER etc etc etc) I have no idea what the green tape is -looks like low tack tape I use for art things - or the circular red and black thing is - also as long as I am letting you know I can't see your pumpkin pictures- and it's not my eyes - Looking forward to next weekend have a good run tomorrow <3 AK

    ReplyDelete