Friday, April 20, 2012

Summer Reads

These are a few of the books I've got my eye on for a summer reading list.  I love non-fiction...maybe I should branch out...but before I do...

First hand accounts from the Titanic sound like they would be interesting.









I want to know more about this fascinating woman and the life she led.


With a twinge of sheepishness, I confess my deep fascination with the Kennedy family.  I've already devoured Fairy Tale Interrupted and Come to the Edge.  I even re-read this heart wrenching memoir this spring.    These are the next on my list...




And I'm getting more and more into food writting.  I love Nigella Lawson when I have heard her speak on NPR.  She makes food, cooking and drinking seem glamourous, even sexy.  I want to read some of her classics and I think I'll start with this

Maybe I should try some novels...Anyone have any good suggestions?  And they have got to be good, I don't wanna waste my life.  ;-)




No comments:

Post a Comment