Friday, June 01, 2012

Keeping it ambiguous

Today I got some news that I consider very good.

  • It has been a while coming
  • Is something completely out of my control
  • Has implications for me and my life.
I'm a really independent person, so much so that I don't easily admit to myself or others that I am affected, influenced or otherwise give a care about how their decisions impact me.  Even when they do.  It took me about a year to tell my husband "I love you" when we were dating.  It was a huge deal and I was a nervous wreck.  Of course he already knew.  My roommate at the time told me I was the most gun shy person she had ever met.  Looking back I am pretty sure she was histrionic tho...she went through too many guys to count when we shared a flat in a super cute neighborhood in Chicago.  

Anyway I am relieved, hopeful and breathing freely.  Have a great weekend.  

No comments:

Post a Comment