Wednesday, January 02, 2013

2012 In Review

Here's some stuff that happened this year:

Of course 2012 kicked off with Walter and I tying the knot so the whole year was an adjustment to living together and being married.  Happy to say we are doing great and appreciating having each other after so many years of looking and of long distance dating.  I didn't run as much in 2012 as I wanted or have in the past, so picking up more miles in 2013 is a goal.  I am so very thankful our families have stayed healthy and active this year.

Running
Post Oak 10k (Trail)
The Color Run 5k (Road)
Purple Stride 5k (Trail)
Race into the New Year 5k(Road)

Fashion/Beauty
Love, Love, LOVE Lisa Eldridge! My sister Heath introduced me. 

Domestic
New Furniture (Modular sofa set; piano)
Insulation in attic
New windows throughout
Fresh exterior paint on house trim
New striped canvas awning in front (I don't have a picture yet)

Travel (Work and Play)
Eureka Springs, AK- Fun weekend getaway.
Miami- Visited my dear friends Ken & Brendan for a 4-day getaway.
Austin- Caught up with family in Austin while here for a week for work.
San Antonio- Spent a week in a haunted hotel and caught up with old friends here.
Oklahoma City for Hockey games

Animals
Found Marla
Found a home for Marla
Lost Pasha

Eats
The Tavern (Probably our favorite place in Tulsa, we celebrated my birthday here)
Yokazuma (We are often found here on Friday evenings)
Kilkenny's (Our favorite watering hole, often found with a large group of like-minded heathens)

Concerts
James McMurtrey
Lady Antebellem
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Creative Soul
Macy Gray

It was a great year, but I'm looking forward to this one!  Bring on 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment