I'm in a weird mood. Stressed but feeling good and productive. I'm wishing I were an artist or had some knowledge of how to better express and represent myself other than explaining it out letter by l-e-t-t-e-r. After I pass my licensing exam I'll have more time on my hands. I've had some thoughts about what I want to do with that free time...
Here is the brainstorm about that:
Take an art 101 class 'cause I can take free classes at BGSU.
Volunteer at an animal shelter, hospice or even a mental health crisis line.
Take a class about medieval history because I'm fascinated with that time period...well really it's about the Elizabethan period.
Become a certified yoga instructor for fun.
Work more??? Get a part time therapy gig to pay off consumer debt???
Train for a 1/2 or maybe even full marathon.
Volunteer at the local art museum.
Take a basic vocal music class of some sort.
TRAVEL but that takes $$$ I so want to go to Europe...but the other day I was realizing. Yeah, you want to go to Europe but if you really wanted to go Europe you would have gone by now. I've enjoyed 'self-care' and spending my money on fashion and creature comforts while working my ass off in mental health.
I also wonder if it is during this time of life... the 30's... that people begin to look beyond themselves and begin to look for more meaning in their lives. That we are making a difference and giving back. Anyway, if I were an artist I could have just posted up some sort of perfect representation that would have encapsulated all this in one image.
Oh well.
Anyway. Enough ranting.
-A
No comments:
Post a Comment