Most of the stuff in my fridge are staples. Salad, eggs, veggies, cheese and fruit. You can't really see it, but I've got milk and my new favorite beer, Sam Adams White Ale. The unusual is the block of polenta, I plan to sautee the mushrooms with onion in balsamic vinigar, add grated asiago cheese to top slices of the grilled polenta. The spurge is the mushroom pate and a bottle of champange for the unexpected celebration. What's in your fridge?
"I would always hesitate to recommend as a life's companion a young lady with quite such a vivid shade of red hair. Red hair, sir, in my opinion, is dangerous." -J. Wooster
Sunday, March 30, 2008
What's in Your Fridge?
Most of the stuff in my fridge are staples. Salad, eggs, veggies, cheese and fruit. You can't really see it, but I've got milk and my new favorite beer, Sam Adams White Ale. The unusual is the block of polenta, I plan to sautee the mushrooms with onion in balsamic vinigar, add grated asiago cheese to top slices of the grilled polenta. The spurge is the mushroom pate and a bottle of champange for the unexpected celebration. What's in your fridge?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment