Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Introducing...

I named them
Pasha and Nosey Mewler....still not 100% on the names especially when a friend M challenged me on the name Nosey. She says they should have beautiful feminine names...and I did consider givign them both flower names...(Pansy and Petunia) but 'Nosey' (black and white) has a comical extroverted nature and it seems to fit. We'll see...
Pasha is reserved, lovely and shy. 'Nosey' is into everything, everyone. This picture captures both of their essenses.

6 comments:

  1. "Nosey" does look a lot like Lily! And my mom has always said that Lily is "a mess." I still wish Nosey would have a prettier name, but she is your cat.

    Ever consider "Missy?" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I hadn't considered Missy, but that's cute. Once a friend of my aunt's named their dog Arena. I didn't really like having a dog named after me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it would be cute to have a cat named after me. Nosey just seems like more of a boy name, and she's so darn cute.

    But again, she's your kitty! She's lucky to have a home with her sister - who looks like Georgia in several ways.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gunnar's sister Ingalill named a dog Gunnar - I didn't like that either- They look so cute in this picture what were they looking at?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Water and bubbles! I was actually in the bath and they were so cute on the rim I got out and came back with my camera.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, are you 100% on the names yet? Just curious . . .

    ReplyDelete