"I would always hesitate to recommend as a life's companion a young lady with quite such a vivid shade of red hair. Red hair, sir, in my opinion, is dangerous."
-J. Wooster
This is cool...I love the picture of you in the black dress, you look beautiful. The one of you on the couch reminds me of mom. It's like a page out of Vogue, very neat. -HM
yes it is a cool journal page - I also like both photo's very glam- where is the pic of you in your running skirt? will I see one in person this week? - probably not -it's pretty cool here right now - Looking forward to seeing you - can you and I do a portrait party? and anyone else who is interested can join us- Love you AK
This is cool...I love the picture of you in the black dress, you look beautiful. The one of you on the couch reminds me of mom. It's like a page out of Vogue, very neat. -HM
ReplyDeleteyes it is a cool journal page - I also like both photo's very glam- where is the pic of you in your running skirt? will I see one in person this week? - probably not -it's pretty cool here right now - Looking forward to seeing you - can you and I do a portrait party? and anyone else who is interested can join us- Love you AK
ReplyDelete