An interesting weekend. I had these two great finds at a hole in the wall furniture store. I loved the lines of the table and have wanted a sofa table for a long time. The stool has many possibilities...I may reupholster or keep as is.
In running news: This week was a 10 miler. About half way in I was running along side my team leader across the 31st street pedestrian bridge in Tulsa when something strange happened. An African American women dressed all in black running gear ran toward us. She looked totally into her run, had a sports watch, headphones and was sweating. Just as she passed us she turned her head slightly towards use and said loudly and hostilely..."Murderers".
My team leader and I just looked at each other and kept going. We had no idea what to think. We hypothesized lots of things but nothing made any sense. Later after our run we heard others in the running group also had encounters. She apparently said to one guy "Move your murdering ass!" It certainly made for a unforgettable run.
No comments:
Post a Comment