I decided I wanted to research as many of my race times as far back as I could to see how things have changed over time. I found this super cool site called: Athlinks.com while is a huge database of race results. So instead of searching through my pile of shirts and piles of paper mementos, all I had to do was enter my name and 'claim' the runs. There are a few missing...but hopefully I can get those added and keep an updated list in the future. | Show Size ![]() | |||||||||
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| Event Name & Course | State | Plc A | Plc G | Plc O | Pace | Final | ||||
| Oklahoma City Memorial Marathon 2010 - Run-Marathon | OK | 4/25/10 | 947 | 947 | 2458 | 14:08 | 6:10:18 | |||
| Williams Route 66 Marathon/ Half Marathon & 5k 2009 - Marathon | OK | 11/22/09 | 89 | 457 | 1191 | 14:37 | 6:23:01 | |||
| Glass City Half Marathon 2009 | OH | 4/24/09 | 45 | 315 | 592 | 12:55 | 2:49:15 | |||
| United States Air Force Marathon 2008 - Run-10K | OH | 9/20/08 | 37 | 240 | 508 | 11:23 | 1:10:50 | |||
| Geist Half Marathon 2008 - Run-5K | IN | 5/17/08 | 304 | 304 | 678 | 11:25 | 35:30 | |||
| 2006 Sabates Eye Center Trolley Run 4 Miles | MO | 4/29/06 | 264 | 1453 | 3445 | 10:30 | 42:02 | |||
| Lifeway Bastille Day 5K | IL | 7/14/05 | 129 | 460 | 1119 | 10:38 | 33:04 | |||
| Nco Spring Head 2005 - 8k Trail Run | IL | 4/10/05 | 19 | 99 | 263 | 11:03 | 54:59 | |||
| 2004 Frank Lloyd Wright 5K | IL | 10/24/04 | 56 | 341 | 757 | 10:56 | 33:59 | |||
| 2004 Shamrock Shuffle | IL | 3/28/04 | 2751 | 8326 | 17807 | 12:10 | 1:00:32 | |||
"I would always hesitate to recommend as a life's companion a young lady with quite such a vivid shade of red hair. Red hair, sir, in my opinion, is dangerous." -J. Wooster
Saturday, July 17, 2010
Working on constructing my race resume
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

yes, looking back to see how much you've improved is sometimes a good thing. But remembering the memories, the stories, the experiences of each run tells a whole lot more than a time clock.
ReplyDeleteIt shows a commitment to yourself and a lifestyle -just think of all the miles you have logged - some with a beautiful sunrise some under moonlight some in the cold some in the mud and rain - but all times for you to see and enjoy nature - I think it is a great way for you to connect with the inner you (as long as you turn off the ipod and iphone and other distractions and just listen to you) love and miss you AK
ReplyDelete