Thursday, March 07, 2013

February Snow

February flew by.  I thought about blogging lots of times.  Especially about getting back onto some willingness topics because being willing (and willing alone)  got me to work a lot of days this month. 

I got a few trail runs in this month, but other sports seemed to take center stage this month.  I am well into the ice skating lessons Walter got me for Christmas and I can now proudly say...I can skate!  I am working on one foot glides and skating backwards.  I'm not scarred of falling anymore.  

The highlight of the month was a ski trip to Angel Fire, NM.  It was Walter's idea and he pretty much planned the whole trip.  It was beautiful, I loved the feeling of being back in my birth state.  I really took to skiing and zipping downhill was the most alive I have felt in a long time.  I found myself wondering why everyday couldn't feel this good.  But it was vacation and certainly cleared the cobwebs with fresh mountain air.  I can't wait to go back.  





No comments:

Post a Comment