Distance: 5 & 8 K
I completed my very first 5k in my westside Chicago neighborhood in 2003. It was the Bucktown 5k and I ran it for my 29th birthday. I still remember running my neighborhood and a police women at an intersection cheering on all the women. "Let's go ladies!"
I ran my fastest 5k on my 39th birthday at 32.25.
In total, I have completed about 25 5 & 8 ks.
Distance: 10 & 12k
~About 10 of these races. Many of them trail. See my post about my first 10k here.
Distance: Half Marathon and 25K
I have completed ~13 races in this distance. The first was the Glass City Half in 2009. Walter filmed me crying at the finish. Several of them are trail runs and I blogged about the transition from road running to trail running here.
I believe my fastest half to be 2:30:51 at the Tulsa Rt 66 Half in 2013.
Distance: Full Marathon
As of today, I've completed five full marathons starting with Rt 66 in 2009 and most recently, Dan Man in 2021. Two of them, 2014 Rt 66 and 2015 Oklahoma City, tied for my best times at 5:47. My goal was to break six hours and I was so happy to do that.
Distance: 50k
I ran Lake McMurtry 50k in Stillwater, Oklahoma twice. Long Day in the Woods. Those race reports can be found here and here.
Distance: 50 Miles
I attempted a 50 miler in June of 2015. The story of my one and only DNF here.
No comments:
Post a Comment