Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Stuck in a Rut

Well, I haven't posted in a while.  And this sort reflects what is going on in my life generally.  I haven't been running.  I am tired of people dying, lying and being in denial (sadly this refers to both my personal and professional worlds).  I'm tired of being in limbo (As Walter and wait for our engagement visa to come though.) I need a vacation. Or some good news.  Or even a really good day.  Something.


I am digging a hole in my back yard.  Rebuilding an old garden pond that was filled in.  It is funny because I often use the metaphor of being in a hole and digging oneself deeper with the Veterans I work with.  I think of them when I dig.  I like digging.  I just don't know what to do with all the dirt.  I am thinking of a raised bed somewhere else in the yard-but dirt is really heavy to lug around.  Maybe I should invest in a wheelbarrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment